3M cloth belt 341D is a durable aluminum oxide cloth belt recommended for your metal deburring, general metalworking, and some woodworking applications. It is suitable for wide belt, edge, or portable belt sanding, and can be used for a variety of applications on metal substrates and wood.
Features & Highlights
- Tube-shaped Band fits inner and outer contours to remove parting lines, imperfections, and burrs
- X-weight cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure
- Tough aluminum oxide abrasive mineral cuts fast and performs well on many substrates
- Bands fit onto a rubber expander Wheel attachment (sold separately) for use with a die Grinder or rotary drill
|Item Weight:||2.73 pounds|
|Package Weight:||10.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.97 x 11.89 x 11.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 3M, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
mpn: 78072720865, ean: 0780727208650,
Norton Metalite R228 durable, cotton-backed belts are suitable for maintenance and repair operations where cutting action is more important that backing conformability, for example when sanding burrs off a flat or mildly curved surface. Coated abrasi...
By A&H Abrasives
mpn: 152306, ean: 0847667083058,
The best abrasive belts for general woodworking applications. A&H Abrasives™ belts are made from the finest quality materials. The premium grade friable Aluminum Oxide breaks away in use to expose new sharp edges. The abrasive is bonded to the Y-we...