10" DIAMETER ORANGE AIRWAY POLISHING WHEEL W/A 5/8" ARBOR HOLE FOR ALUMINUM OR STAINLESS METAL FINISHING
10'' DIAMETER ORANGE AIRWAY POLISHING WHEEL W/A 5/8'' ARBOR HOLE FOR ALUMINUM OR STAINLESS METAL FINISHING by Renegade Products at Enria Industries. MPN: AY1035816O. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 8'' outside diameter with a 3'' inside diameter metal center plate. Center plate is welded to the clinch ring and has a 5/8'' standard arbor hole.
Features & Highlights
- HEAVY CUT - This is an orange mill treated buffing wheel that is widely regarded in the aluminum and stainless polishing world to be the most effective and easy to use airway. This should be paired with a Tripoli compound bar. Tripoli is commonly referred to as brown rouge.
- WELDED CENTER PLATE - This orange treated buffing wheel has a 5/8" arbor hole that is standard on almost all right angle grinders. This buff is Rated up to 3500 RPM. The center plate is welded for extra safety and stability and is not removable as a result.
- USA MADE - Our buffing wheels are made with quality in mind and are made in our Southern California manufacturing facility.
- LONG LASTING - This buffing wheel is 16 Ply which refers to the number of layers of material. This is the perfect amount of material for long life polishing when finishing aluminum or stainless steel!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We take great pride in the look and performance of our product. We guarantee that our customers will be satisfied or their money back.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|