1"x30" Leather Honing Strop Belt - Buffing Compound Included - Pro Sharpening Supplies
1''x30'' Leather Honing Strop Belt - Buffing Compound Included - Pro Sharpening Supplies by Pro Sharpening Supplies at Enria Industries. MPN: PSS1X30FBM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our 1x30 leather strop honing belt is manufactured with the highest standards in the sharpening business. It will remove minor scratching, polish,
Features & Highlights
- 1" X 30" Leather Honing Strop Belt for 1x30 Belt Sanders. Give Every Tool in Your Shop a Scary Sharp, Professionally Polished Edge. This Leather Strop is made slightly short to compensate for stretching over time, extending the life of the belt. The initial installation may require stretching of the Leather Belt. If you believe your leather belt is too short, Don't hesitate to Contact US!
- High Quality Shoulder Leather, Strong Seam Guaranteed Not to Break. If Your Leather Belt Fails for Any Reason, Contact Us and We'll Replace it.
- A Leather strop is a flexible strip of leather used to straighten and polish the blade of a knife, woodworking tool like a chisel, or a straight razor.
- 1-2 oz. White Diamond Buffing Compound Included Estimated Grit of 10,000 with Aluminum Oxide Abrasive. The White Cutting Compound is perfect for sharpening. Get a Beautifully Polished Edge That Will Stay Sharper Longer.
- Proudly Made By Texas Sharpening in Texas, USA. We Stand Behind Every Product We Sell With a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
|Manufacturer:||Pro Sharpening Supplies|
|Brand:||Pro Sharpening Supplies|
|Publisher:||Pro Sharpening Supplies|
|Studio:||Pro Sharpening Supplies|
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.2 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|